Strategy isn’t what deeply bonds customers to a brand. Whilst your strategy must be solid and reflect the company’s business goals and objectives, it is the creative expression - the design - which builds strong emotional connections and resonance with customers.
Visually articulating a design is part art and part science, with the brand and it’s many reflections - in print, web and packaging design - having to communicate immediately the essence and personality of your business and its products and services.
Key to the brand design process is an extension of the brand identity creative brief - impact, value and character - which then looks at these characteristics and visualises them to represent the essence of your company’s brand.
As the brand design needs to work across multiple touchpoints, care needs to be taken to ensure that the design incorporates key visual and verbal representations which will be in use across all of your marketing media.
This attention to detail is a must to ensure your brand communicates consistantly on a point of sale product installation as well as on a web page or TV ad.
As the flagship of your business, you should regularly audit your brand’s effectiveness using a simple but effective checklist
- Does your logo stand out and instill pride?
- Does your marketing and sales material work as hard as it could do? Can you enhance it’s appearance and give it more impact?
- Does your product packaging attract the eye and demand attention?
- Is your brand and corporate identity consistantly :applied across all media?
At Atommedia,we work closely with our clients to not only design brands which communicate clearly and demand the attention of the audience, but also to incorporate visual styles around the brand which support its identity wherever it is seen including:
- Logo design and corporate identity
- Print media design and copywriting
- Web graphics
- Packaging and 3D realisations
- Point of sale and exhibition installations
- CGI and full motion video
Using the latest technology, Atommedia has the vision, skill and experience needed to create attention grabbing brands that truly stand out in today’s marketplace. Why not contact us for a no obligation brand audit or initial design consultation.
Our portfolio includes . . .